Call of The Sea is a new luxury beachfront vacation rental on Galveston Island. A custom-crafted to perfection with 7 out of 8 rooms are directly facing the GULF, a rarity for a beach rental in Galveston. Imagine, watching the sunrise with your loved one from your own bed or within a few steps strolling down to the beach into the sunset with the sound of the waves crashing beneath your feet. Or a
... more +
Call of The Sea is a new luxury beachfront vacation rental on Galveston Island. A custom-crafted to perfection with 7 out of 8 rooms are directly facing the GULF, a rarity for a beach rental in Galveston. Imagine, watching the sunrise with your loved one from your own bed or within a few steps strolling down to the beach into the sunset with the sound of the waves crashing beneath your feet. Or after a long day on the beach, relax in the hot tub in the night with the gentle breeze fluttering on your face while listening to the sound of the crashing waves from the ocean and gazing into the dark sky watching the clouds dancing around the moon and stars.
Located on the West end of the island, Call of The Sea was designed perfectly for a 2 or 3-family vacation, corporate or church retreat, a small group gathering. We do not accept Prom, Wedding, or any Parties,
FEATURES: Shiplap, Cesar Stone countertops, Italian tile floor, Marble with Tile and Glass Door Showers, Restoration Hardware Lighting Fixtures and Furniture.
• Direct Boardwalk access to the beach
• A 20' Cathedral ceiling in the living room
• 2 King-sized Master Suites
• 2 Covered and Trex Decks (no splinter on your feet)
• Kid Corner, inside bunk room
• Private Hot Tub ( $115/stay, optional)
• Custom-built Fire Pit
• An Outdoor Shower with hot/cold water
• Summer bar with a granite counter and stools
• Outdoor furniture and picnic tables.
• Webber Outdoor Gas Grill
• Is covered with louvers giving you and your guests the most privacy you can ask but still can enjoy the Gulf of Mexico or the gentle breeze in the evening. This is my favorite spot in the house.
•. Bedroom 1: King Suite, Full bath with a tub, shower and a double vanity
• Bedroom 2: King Suite, Full bath with shower, kitchenette, and a mini-refrigerator
• Bedroom 3: Bunk Room with 2 sets of the custom-made bunk bed with 2 built-in trundles, 6 twins total, and a Kids' Corner, full bath with shower, and shared bathroom with bedroom 4
• Bedroom 4: King and a shared full bathroom with bedroom 3
• A covered deck with outdoor furniture and the best view of the Gulf
• Bedroom 5: a King and a full bath with shower
• An open concept with kitchen, dining and living room
• A second covered deck completes with an outdoor teak dining table and chairs, a set of sofa
• The million-dollar view of the Sea
• High-speed internet (Free-Wifi)
• 2 networks: Dish & Comcast
• Five TVs & blue ray DVDs ( for 5 bedrooms),
• One 4K SMART Sony TV (in living), blue-ray DVD, with Denon Sound Bar System
• Xbox in the bunk room (bring your own games), games, and books.
• Amazon Echo
♥️ Stainless-Steel Appliances
♥️ Al-Clad cookware
♥️ Al-Clad 4 Square Waffle Maker
♥️ Restoration Hardware Dinnerware
♥️ Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Bakewares
♥️ Mikasa Silverware
♥️ Keurig Coffee Maker
♥️ Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Machine with Aeroccino3
♥️ Le Creuset Cafe Stoneware French Press
♥️ Black & Decker Coffee machine
♥️ KitchenAid Stand Up Mixer
♥️ Vitamix blender!!! WOW...
♥️ Amazon Echo ( Alexa...)
•. Washer and dryer
•. Dyson handheld vacuum
• Iron Board
• Hair Dryers
• Linens and beach towels are provided
• A Pac-n-Play and a high chair (for our little guests)
• Beach toys
• Beach Chairs
LOCATION: We are about:
• Less than 1 minute of walking to the beach
• 25 minutes to Schlitterbahn Waterpark
• 30 minutes to Moody Garden
• 30 minutes to Pleasure Pier
• 35 minutes to Downtown Galveston, The Strand
• 60 minutes to NASA Johnson Space Center
• 58.5 miles to Hobby Airport
INQUIRING: We are not nosy but would love to know who is going to stay in our house. We hope that you wouldn't mind sharing. When inquiring, please include the followings that would help us to determine if this property is a good fit for your group.
- just a bit about you, your group and where are you traveling from
- the maximum number of adults and kids (from infant up) that will stay at the house at any time
- the purpose of your visit to Galveston.
• We DO NOT accept prom, homecoming, wedding, nor house parties. These are strictly prohibited for immediate eviction and forfeit all your rental and security deposit.
• Absolutely No Smoking (any kind including vapor), No Pets. We have a very strict policy on these rules due to a medical problem.
• Our minimum booking age is 30. ID will be required.
• The Primary Guest ( the one had paid for the booking) must check-in at the property and be there for an entire stay or we have the right to refuse occupancy, cancel the reservation and retain the full payment and the security deposit.
• Maximum occupancy is up to 14 (including infant and up) at any time. Only registered guests (listed on the rental agreement) are entitled to stay at the house. Having day guests, unless pre-approved in writing, will be charged for $100/day /guest. Day guests are any guests beyond those are registered or listed on the rental agreement.
• Due to the nature of the vacation rental business, we are not able to accept the cancellation occurs less than 90 days to the arrival date. Cancellation of 90 days or more prior to your check-in date receives a full refund less a $200 cancellation fee.
• Cancel less than 90 days prior to your arrival date will not receive a refund. With all the effort, we will try to rebook and refund the difference.
• No credit will be given for shortened stays due to the last arrival or early departure for any reason.
• No cancellation due to weather, rain, severe storms or hurricane.
• Confirmation of your booking dates: Please note that we sometimes receive multiple inquiries for the same dates and reservations are ONLY confirmed once payment has been made and a signed rental agreement has been received with 72 hours of booking with a copy of your photo government-issued ID. Unfortunately, we cannot hold dates
• If you have not agreed with any term of the agreements, you will have up to 72 hours after you receive the rental agreement to cancel with full refunds. After 72 hours, the 90-days-before-and-after-cancellation rule will be applied.
Because of our strict cancellation policy, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND GUESTS SHOULD PURCHASE THE CANCELLATION PROTECTION, TRIP INTERRUPTION OR TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AND DURING THE HURRICANE SEASON, June 1 to Nov 31. It is not much, but it's sure to save you a lot of headaches.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE: If you decided to obtain the trip protection insurance, please read their fine print or contact them to get more information. Because we have no control over their terms and conditions.
DISCLAIMER: There is an outdoor camera.