... is a stunning beach house for vacation rental on Galveston Island, Texas Gulf Coast. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and an outdoor shower with hot/cold water. It is custom crafted to perfection in a traditional style with a mix of rustic decors and accentuated with a touch of modern arts to create this stunning look. You can find some of these details in SeaGlass are: Carrera m
... more +
... is a stunning beach house for vacation rental on Galveston Island, Texas Gulf Coast. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and an outdoor shower with hot/cold water. It is custom crafted to perfection in a traditional style with a mix of rustic decors and accentuated with a touch of modern arts to create this stunning look. You can find some of these details in SeaGlass are: Carrera marble kitchen and baths, tile, marble and glass door showers, shiplap, wood floor, lighting fixtures, The master is home to a king bed with a spa-style private bathroom, which features a claw-foot cast-iron tub, double vanities and walk-in shower of Carrera marble.
This charming beach house is in the heart of Beachtown, just across the yard from the community pool and the Porch Cafe. Whether you want to escape for peace and quiet, or would rather explore for a bit of adventure, SeaGlass at Beachtown’s location will meet your needs. The property is minutes away from the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and the various shops and eateries in the downtown of Galveston, the Strand and Pier 21.
City of Galveston Registration Number: GVR02599
GROUND FLOOR: is covered with louvers, outdoor shower with hot/cold water, a Weber outdoor gas grill, 2 picnic tables with a porch swing set.
FIRST FLOOR: On this floor is a king bedroom with a kids' corner, an open concept with kitchen, dining, and living room. Off the living room are the covered deck with dining table and a sofa.
SECOND FLOOR: Surrounding this space are the master suite, a 2 kings room, and a bunk room with 2 sets of a custom-made bunk bed which can accommodate up to 4 children. A jack-and-jill bath serves the bunk and a room. A private deck is just off the master bedroom, with chaises for you lounging after a long day on the beach.
* Luxury Collection Property
* In the heart of Beachtown, the most beautiful and serene seaside resort in Galveston
* 200 yards away from the beach, about 4 min of walking with no major road crossing
* 7 min of driving to Downtown Galveston, The Strand and Pier 21
* Gorgeous Dune walk-over
* Outdoor shower with hot/cold water
* Ground floor was wrapped around with louvers giving you and your guests the privacy
* 3 covered decks with outdoor dining table and seating area
* Magnificient beach view from 3 decks
* The ONLY community on the island that offers all night security patrolling
* Bedding: 4 kings, 2 sets of the custom-made bunk bed (total of 4 twin beds)
* High-speed internet
* 3 TVs and blue ray DVDs for 3 bedrooms, except the bunk room
* A Smart HDTV, blue-ray DVD, with Sony soundbar system
* PS4 at kids corner, bring your own games
* Amazon Echo, under your command, Alexa will play music all day long or update you on current events, weather* Fully stock kitchen with all stainless steel appliances
* Al-Clad cookware
* Keurig and a regular 12-cup Black & Decker coffee machine
* A Weber grill for outdoor
* A pac-n-play for our little guest
* Beach towels
* Linens provided
* A ton of others...
* Anything else missing? YOU!
* The Strand, Historic District
* Moody Garden
* Pleasure Pier
* NASA, Johnson Space Center
* Galveston Ferry
* Many many more...
1) No prom, no homecoming, house parties. No smoking and No pets. We have a very strict policy on these rules due to asthma.
2) Must be 30 years of age can rent this property, ID required
3) Reservation is not confirmed until the payment is received.
4) To confirm, all reservations require a SIGNED ALL THE RENTAL DOCUMENTS AND A VALID PHOTO ID from the primary guest who had made the payment. The primary guest has to be at check-in with his/her ID and must be present at the property during the rental period.
5) Inquire: When submitting an inquiry, please tell us a little about you, your guests, and the purpose of your stay. Please be advised that we have a strict no party (any kind), no smoking, and no pets (medical problem) policy for the property.
6) CANCELLATION: if cancel 61 days before the arrival date, we will refund, less $100 (cancellation fee). If cancel less than 60 days before your check-in date, we refund less $100 (cancellation fee) ONLY IF the property is able to be re-rented for the same period. Because we have a strict cancellation policy. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND GUESTS SHOULD PURCHASE THE CANCELLATION PROTECTION OR TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOUR TRAVELING INVESTMENT.
Galveston registration number: GVR02599