382 views
$ 98 /
loading
$
Enter dates for availability
icon-calendar-arrival
icon-calendar-departure

Cabin Home located near Utah's National Parks

HomeEscape Sleeps
Sleeps 12
HomeEscape Bedrooms
5 Bedrooms
HomeEscape Bathrooms
3 Bathrooms
HomeEscape Bathrooms
Min stay 1
$98 /

Cabin Home located near Utah's National Parks

HomeEscape Sleeps
Sleeps 12
HomeEscape Bedrooms
5 Bedrooms
HomeEscape Bathrooms
3 Bathrooms
HomeEscape Bathrooms
Min stay 1 Night
This Cabin is located in Lyman Utah, a quaint little town located between Capitol Reef and Fish Lake. With over 2000 square feet and a fenced in yard, with enough room for 10-12 people to stay. There are numerous fruit trees and other large trees in the yard that provides shade on a hot day. This cabin has an upstairs and downstairs with 5 bedrooms and three bathrooms. The main level has a la ... more +
Property Type: Home
Location Type: Desert
Size: 2000 SQ-FT
Children Welcome
Pets
Wheelchair Accessible
Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Senior Adults Only Community
Long Term Renters
Events Allowed
Internet Access
Telephone
Air Conditioned
Wood Stove
Fitness Room / Equipment
Living Room
Washing Machine
Clothes Dryer
Heater
Fireplace
Garage
Parking
Linens Provided
Towels Provided
Hair Dryer
Iron Board
Television
Cable/Satellite
Stereo
Music Library
Premium Channels
Wireless Internet Access
Video Games
Video Library
Toys
Board & Card Games
Books
Pool Table
Kitchen
Refrigerator
Blender
Freezer
Microwave
Dishwasher
Toaster
Coffee Maker
Stove
Oven
Kitchen Utensils
Garbage Disposal
Communal Pool
Private Pool
Sauna
Hot Tub
Heated Pool
Indoor Pool
Yard/Garden
Balcony
Grill
Deck/Patio
Car Available
Chauffeur
Concierge
Massage
Private Chef
Staff
Bar/Night Club
Beach
Casino
Charter Boats
Deep Sea Fishing
Airports
Horseback Riding
Shopping
Snorkeling
Four bedrooms with queen sized beds and one bedroom with two twin beds. There is also a pull out sofa bed.
Available
Reserved

Standard Rate

Begins
-
Ends
-
Per Night
$98.00
Weekend Night
-
Weekly
$600.00
Monthly
$1,700.00
Holiday
-
Minimum Stay
1
Notes
Payment Policies

The owner of this property requires full payment to reserve.

Fees & Taxes
Cleaning Fee: $50
Lodging Tax: 10.2%
Time
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Deposit Requirements
25% due at time of booking and the remaining 75% is due 15 days before stay.
Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund.

Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund.

Cancellations must be made by 12:00 PM (Central Standard Time) on the appropriate day.
Erin
Speaks: English
Member Since 2015
This property was purchased in 2010
About Erin
I grew up in Lyman, just up the street from me and Tammi's vacation rental. After I finished college me and the family move back to Wayne County and lived there for 9 years. We would love to still be living there, but we had to move to Whiterocks Utah for work related reasons. I love the area surrounding Lyman, because there is so many unique areas to see that it is hard to decide what to do.
Facebook HomeEscape
Google Plus HomeEscape
Instagram HomeEscape
Twitter HomeEscape
Pinterest HomeEscape
Follow HomeEscape