This REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS (“Terms” or “Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that apply to your participation as a HomeEscape User (“you,” “yours,” “user” or “HomeEscape User”) in the Referral Program of HomeEscape, (“we,” “us,” “our,” “Company” or the “HomeEscape”).
The HomeEscape Referral Program allows registered HomeEscape users to earn promotional credits (“Escape Credits”) and voucher credits (“Voucher Credits”) towards future travel reservation by referring travelers (“Travelers”) and homeowners (“Homeowners”) to HomeEscape.
HomeEscape User acknowledges that it may participate in the HomeEscape Referral Program only under the terms and conditions set forth below, and that subsequent to HomeEscape accepting these Terms, HomeEscape will, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not to accept HomeEscape User into HomeEscape’s Referral Program.
1. Relationship of Parties. Nothing in these Terms will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between HomeEscape and User. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
All HomeEscape Users must be 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to be a HomeEscape User.
2. Qualifying Traveler. A new referred Traveler account, must be referred by an existing User link and confirmed and active on the HomeEscape’s website as a result of that existing User’s link to be eligible for Escape Credits.
3. Qualifying Homeowner. A new referred Homeowner account must be referred by existing User link and at least one referred Homeowner’s property must be uploaded and active on HomeEscape’s portal as a result of that existing User’s link to be eligible for Escape Credits.
4. Qualifying Reservation. To be eligible for bonus Escape Credits, all reservations must be booked and paid for via the HomeEscape’s platform, and the homeowner’s rental or referred traveler must complete the reserved stay before the HomeEscape User can receive bonus Escape Credits.
5. HomeEscape Material. HomeEscape User agrees to receive email from HomeEscape, including but not limited to, promotional materials, newsletters, and other correspondence. HomeEscape User agrees to only present HomeEscape, HomeEscape services and applications as set forth by HomeEscape, as stated on Company’s website or HomeEscape materials. User will make no claims regarding potential income, earnings, products, or services beyond what is stated by HomeEscape or on HomeEscape’s website. User also agrees not to reproduce Escape Credits or distribute Escape Credits in any form or by any means.
6. Escape Credits. HomeEscape User will receive five (5) Escape Credits for each referred new traveler who creates a new Traveler account on HomeEscape and five (5) Escape Credits for each referred new Homeowner who uploads and receives approval for a property listing on the HomeEscape website. A HomeEscape User will be entitled to receive five (5) Escape Credits for each approved property listed by a single referred new Homeowner up to a maximum of five (5) properties.
HomeEscape User will earn a bonus of 25 Escape Credits when referred Traveler makes one fully paid and confirmed reservation of $100.00 or more. This bonus will only apply if referred Traveler makes reservation within six (6) months of signing up for a new Traveler account. Users will not be eligible for the twenty-five (25) Escape Credit bonus if referred Traveler makes reservation after six (6) months of opening a HomeEscape account.
HomeEscape User will earn a bonus of twenty-five (25) Escape Credits for paid and confirmed reservation for one of referred Homeowner’s property for $100.00 or more for up to five (5) of the referred Homeowner’s properties. This bonus will only apply if a completely paid reservation is made within six (6) months of the new referred Homeowner account. Users will not be eligible for the 25 Escape Credit bonus if property reservation is made after six (6) months of uploading an approved property.
Each referred new Traveler account will earn a one-time bonus of twenty-five (25) Escape Credits upon registering a new account on HomeEscape.
Each referred new Homeowner account will earn a one-time bonus of twenty-five (25) Escape Credits upon uploading an approved property listing on HomeEscape.
7. Redemption of Escape Credits. Escape Credits totaling one hundred (100) can be redeemed for a $25.00 Voucher Credit which can be used towards reservations on HomeEscape’s website. A maximum of two (2) $25.00 Voucher Credits can be applied to a single reservation of $200.00 or more. Voucher Credits and Escape Credits are issued for promotional purposes; they have no cash value and may not be transferred or exchanged for cash. Escape Credits may only be redeemed via the HomeEscape Site, Application and Services. Escape Credits and Voucher Credits do not expire and can be accumulated for the lifetime of the account until User terminates their account with HomeEscape.
Escape Credits cannot be earned by creating multiple HomeEscape Accounts. Escape Credits accrued in separate HomeEscape accounts may not be combined into one HomeEscape account. If for any reason you believe that there is a discrepancy regarding your balance of Escape Credits, please contact us. HomeEscape may require you to submit additional information in order to make a determination regarding your balance. All decisions regarding your balance will be final and at HomeEscape’s sole discretion.
You are responsible for any Tax consequences, if any, that may result from your redemption or use of Escape Credits. Where applicable, HomeEscape may be required to account for VAT on any services for which the Escape Credits are redeemed.
If a new Traveler account is canceled within one (1) month of sign-up, any issued Escape Credit will be retracted. Escape Credits and bonuses will not be paid based upon amounts that are attributable to credit card fraud, credits given to customers, bad debt right-off and returned payments. HomeEscape reserves the right to deduct, in subsequent months, any Escape Credit paid for a reservation that is subsequently returned or refunded, or for any reason where the previous monthly Escape Credit was overpaid or later subject to reduction.
HomeEscape User is solely responsible for ensuring that their HomeEscape User Link is set up properly to ensure reservation and new Traveler or Homeowner account is tracked and recorded to qualify for Escape Credits. HomeEscape is not responsible for the failure to assign any Escape Credits to HomeEscape User if the same results from the improper formatting of any User links. HomeEscape will only pay Escape Credits on reservations, new Homeowner or new Traveler account that are tracked through our tracking system and indicate HomeEscape User as the source of the visit to HomeEscape Web Site. User has no right to Escape Credits if a buyer later returns to the HomeEscape site through another HomeEscape User link or source and makes a purchase.
HomeEscape User has no right to Escape Credits based upon subsequent reservation or new Traveler or Homeowner account, or where “cookies” are used, overwritten or deleted, even where the customer first arrived at the HomeEscape site through your HomeEscape User link. Escape Credits will only be paid when the Traveler or Homeowner makes a reservation or registers a new account or property on the same visit using your HomeEscape User Link with your “cookie” indicating you as the HomeEscape User.
8. Sharing Referral Links. Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving these invitations. Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Wikipedia, Reddit and such).
9. Multiple Referrals. A referred Traveler may only use one referral link. If a referred Traveler receives referral links from multiple HomeEscape Users, only the corresponding HomeEscape User from the referral link used by the referred Traveler or Homeowner will receive Escape Credit.
10. Termination and Changes. HomeEscape may suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason.
The scope, variety, and type of services and products that you may obtain by redeeming Escape Credits can change at any time
11. Unsolicited Commercial Email or SPAM. HomeEscape in no way participates in mass unsolicited emailing (i.e. spamming), and all HomeEscape Users are expected to adhere to this policy as well. Violation of this policy will result in the termination of this User from HomeEscape’s user platform and immediate dismissal from HomeEscape’s Referral Program, with no further Escape Credits being owed to you. HomeEscape may report spam, along with all spammer’s identifying information, to the Federal Trade Escape credit and other agencies for civil and criminal prosecution. For the purpose of these terms, SPAM is defined as emailing ANYONE, in bulk, about HomeEscape products and services, who has not specifically requested the information directly from HomeEscape User.
12. Limitation of Liability. HomeEscape will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with these Terms or the HomeEscape Referral Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The HomeEscape’s aggregate liability arising with respect to these Terms and the HomeEscape Referral Program will not exceed the total Escape Credits paid or payable to you under to this Agreement. Further, our obligations and HomeEscape User remedies are solely and exclusively as described and limited in this Agreement and if applicable, on the HomeEscape’s Web Site.
13. Hold Harmless. HomeEscape User is solely and fully responsible for any and all costs and expenses HomeEscape User incurs in the referral of HomeEscape and HomeEscape’s Referral Program. HomeEscape User agrees to hold HomeEscape harmless from same.
14. Disclaimers. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the HomeEscape Referral Program or your potential to earn Escape Credits or Voucher Credits from the HomeEscape Referral Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site or the HomeEscape User links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
15. Jurisdiction and Disputes. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State where HomeEscape is located in, without regard to any conflict of law rules. Any legal action arising out of these Terms shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State where HomeEscape is located. In addition, HomeEscape User agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State where HomeEscape is located, and that any legal action pursued by HomeEscape User shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city and state where HomeEscape is located.
16. Assignment. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, these Terms will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
17. Modifications to the Terms. HomeEscape reserves the right to amend the terms of this agreement as needed from time to time, and HomeEscape User agrees that any and all such amendments will apply to the HomeEscape User. The continuation of HomeEscape User account, promoting or marketing HomeEscape or HomeEscape User’s acceptance of Escape Credits, shall constitute HomeEscape User’s acceptance of any and all amendments. HomeEscape User agrees to review this Agreement for any changes or additions, monthly or after each User Escape Credit is issued, whichever is sooner.
18. Severability. In the event that any provision of these Terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, said provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the balance of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
19. Miscellaneous. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
20. Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, our Referral Program, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at: email@example.com
HomeEscape™ is poised for rapid expansion. We will be rolling out new pages and functionality over the coming months, so check back often, and connect with us on your social network.