is a simple life by the sea with a touch of luxury. This is another exquisite and brand new custom-built BEACHFRONT house. It's a new addition to our growing portfolio of vacation rentals which specializes only in luxury vacation rentals. It is located in The Preserve at Grand Beach on the East end of Galveston, the only gated community on the island. The property boasts 5 bedro
... more +
is a simple life by the sea with a touch of luxury. This is another exquisite and brand new custom-built BEACHFRONT house. It's a new addition to our growing portfolio of vacation rentals which specializes only in luxury vacation rentals. It is located in The Preserve at Grand Beach on the East end of Galveston, the only gated community on the island. The property boasts 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, an outdoor shower, and a private hot tub ( additional fee) with a gorgeous view of the Gulf. The beach just steps away. The property is impeccably furnished with products from Restoration Hardware and professionally managed by Galveston Luxury Vacation Rentals.
GROUND FLOOR (OUTDOOR):
• Private hot tub (additional fee)
• Outdoor sofa set
• Summer bar with stools
• Gas Grill
• An outdoor shower with hot/cold water
• 4 Trex floor covered decks (on the first and second floor)
• Open plan concept: kitchen, dining, and living room with the best view of the Gulf
• Bedroom 1: King bed with en-suite bathroom and a walk-in shower
• Kid’s Corner: TV, PS 4 Pro ( bring your own games)
• A covered Trex deck with outdoor dining table and a sofa set
• Bedroom 2: Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom with a standing alone tub, a walk-in shower, and walk-in closet.
• Bedroom 3: Bunk room: 4 custom-made bunk beds with 8 X-Long twin mattresses
• Bedroom 4: King bed and an ensuite bathroom with a tub/ shower combination
• Bedroom 5: King bed and an ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
• A Covered Trex deck with an outdoor sofa.
• No Prom. No weddings. No parties. No gathering.
• No more than 16 occupants including infants and day guests at any time
• No Smoking, No e-cigarette, No illegal drug inside and out of the property, No firearms
• No Animals because the family members have severe allergies.
• Must be 30 or older to reserve. And you are required to review, sign the rental agreement, and send back a copy of the driver's license.
• house is in a very restricted neighborhood. Guests are limited to four cars.
There is more details in the rental agreement.
DISCLAIMER: There are outside cameras
PLEASE NOTE: You are unable to park cars inside the garage. The garage is more like an "outdoor" living space. You can park up to 4 cars in the driveway in front of the garage. And the house is in the gated community. Please inquire if you have more than 4 cars.
• Shiplap Walls
• Gorgeous waterfall kitchen island
• Polished Porcelain Countertops and Porcelain floors
• Subway tile showers with marble floor, and frameless-glass doors
• Covered Louvers on Ground Floor for privacy
• Summer Bar w/ Quartz Counter and Stools
• Private Hot Tub ($100+tax/stay, optional)
• Outdoor Shower (Hot/Cold Water)
• 4 King-Sized Master Suites
• Kids’ Corner (Game Room)
• 4 Covered Trex Decks
• Bedding: 4 kings and 8 x-long twin beds, sleeps up to 16
• speed Internet from Comcast, Free-Wifi
• 6 Smart TVs, 2 DVD Players
• Play Station 4 ( bring your own games)
• Amazon Echo ( Just ask Alexa..)
• Stainless-Steel Appliances
• Sonoma Cookware
• Waffle Maker
• Williams Sonoma Dinnerwares
• Mikasa Silverware
• Williams Sonoma Bakeware
• Keurig Coffee Maker
• Nespresso Coffee
• Espresso Matte Black French Press
• Black & Decker Coffee machine
• KitchenAid Stand Up Mixer
• Vitamix blender!!! WOW...
• Instant Pot
• Outdoor Gas Grill
And many more…
• Washer and dryer
• Dyson handheld vacuum
• Iron and Board
• Hair Dryers
• Linens and beach towels are provided
• A Pac-n-Play and a high chair
• Beach Gear
• Beach Chairs
2.7 miles to The Strand, Downtown of Galveston
2.7 miles to the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
7.9 miles to Moody Gardens
2.1 miles to the Galveston Ferry Terminal
1.1 miles to the nearest grocery store, Arlan’s Market
8.6 miles to the nearest restaurant, Nate’s Westend Seafood and Steakhouse
2.4 miles to The Spa at Hotel Galvez
2.8 miles to the Rooftop Bar at The Tremont House.
WARNINGS: It is very important to know that ALL the dunes and bushes on the island are the poisonous snakes’ habitats. This has been known in Galveston for many years back.
Please stay off the dunes and bushes. Stay on the dune walkover getting to the beach. Always watch your steps when you walk on grasses or the walkover.
BUGS: ants, chiggers, palmetto bugs, cockroaches, silverfishes, spiders, love bugs, big bugs, small bugs, tiny bugs, and all kinds of bugs are part of Galveston's life. Because we are in the coastal region with wetlands and open ditches surrounding. To control these pests, the house has been spraying quarterly and annually by our local pest control company. Per our pest control company, the spraying does not prevent them to crawl or fly in during the open and close of getting in and out of the house. However, if they do fly in, they won't survive. You might see them unexpectedly during your stay.
Do not leave the door open, close it immediately after use, turn off the outside lights at the doorways are to minimize them from getting inside. The lights attracted mosquitos and bugs.
***Looking for something a bit bigger or smaller, you might check out our other properties:
https://www.homeescape.com/vacation-rental/45161000/ SeaGlass@Beachtown: A beach view property with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, sleeps 10
https://www.homeescape.com/vacation-rental/54601677/ Heaven on Bay: A bayfront property with 6 bedrooms and 5.5 baths, sleeps 16
https://www.homeescape.com/vacation-rental/52814753/ Call of The Sea: A beachfront property with 5 bedrooms and 4 baths, sleeps 14