The Knarly Oaks Midpines Manor is a pet friendly, secluded cabin on a private 2.5 acres. It has 3 bedrooms, den, game room, and 3 bathrooms, 3000 square foot, central air conditioning and heating, high speed internet, WIFI, well stocked kitchen, wood burning fireplace, HDTVs with satellite, Netflix/blu-ray/DVD and WII, washer, dryer and iron/ironing board. Beds for 10 and sleeps 16 with queen sofa
... more +
The Knarly Oaks Midpines Manor is a pet friendly, secluded cabin on a private 2.5 acres. It has 3 bedrooms, den, game room, and 3 bathrooms, 3000 square foot, central air conditioning and heating, high speed internet, WIFI, well stocked kitchen, wood burning fireplace, HDTVs with satellite, Netflix/blu-ray/DVD and WII, washer, dryer and iron/ironing board. Beds for 10 and sleeps 16 with queen sofa beds in living room, den and game room. The outside has two private decks, high end spa, propane BBQ, and.
During the day you will have plenty of birds, squirrels, pines, manzanitas and you may spot deer, bobcats, bear, coyote, mountain lions and rabbits. During the night you can star gaze and watch the Milky Way from the spa.
The cabin is located in Mariposa County, California, and is 26 miles from Yosemite National Park's Arch Rock entrance, and is 48 miles from Yosemite National Park's south entrance
We are pet friendly for house friendly pets. The upstairs living space is NOT wheelchair accessible.
We offer weekday, weekly, additional nights, children, active military (verification required) and other discounts. Email us for current deals and discounts.
The large master bedroom has a king size bed, dresser, bookcase, ceiling fan, and attached master bathroom. The spacious master bathroom has two sinks, bathtub with fantastic view, shower, toilet, and walk in closet. The two other upstairs bedrooms share a full bath with tub/shower combo located right outside their bedrooms doors. The king bedroom has a king bed, dresser, closet and ceiling fan. The bunk bedroom has a double bed, two twin beds in a bunk bed frame, dresser, closet and ceiling fan. The den has a double sofa bed and privacy screens. The living room has a queen sofa bed, ceiling fan and wood burning fireplace.
The downstairs game room has a mini pool/ping pong/air hockey table, queen sleeper sofa, and an adjoining bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Additional air mattresses are available on request.
The hallway has our Ansel Adams collection, and the manor has other local nuggets such as an 1896 map of Yosemite drawn by the 5th Calvary.
The kitchen is stocked with dish, glass and flatware sets of 18. There is stoneware set and a plastic ware set (for outside use). There is a double oven, four burner stove, pots and pans for cooking, along with a rice cooker/steamer, microwave oven, blender, hand mixer, toaster, coffee maker and coffee bean grinder. The refrigerator is equipped with filtered ice and cold-water dispensers. There is a dishwasher with provided environmental friendly dish washing soap.
The living room has a wood burning fireplace with insert, 56' HDTV, satellite and Netflix/blu-ray/DVD player, theater surround sound, love seat and matching queen sofa bed, and 4 recliners. Adjacent den has computer and cell phone hookups, double sofa bed, and privacy panels if the sofa bed is used.
The dining room tables seats ten, and can be expanded to seat fourteen with our two extra leaves. Four folding chairs are included, along with a folding table for inside. A 39' HDTV with satellite is on swivel bracket for dining room, kitchen or breakfast nook HDTV viewing.
Breakfast nook seats four, has the 39' swivel HDTV, and is next to kitchen, dining room, laundry room, and outdoor kitchen deck.
The spacious upstairs laundry room has washer, dryer, vacuum and cleaning products.
We also provide the following useful items for your use during stay:
• Well stocked kitchen, with stove, double oven, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with chilled water and ice maker.
• Paper products, soap and shampoo
• WIFI, Hi-speed internet, and local phone service.
• Cell service: Good Verizon, OK Sprint, poor ATT, and unknown other cell providers (let us know and we'll update)
• 56 inch HDTV with Satellite, Netflix enabled/Blue-ray/DVD player/ surround sound in living room
• 39 inch HDTV with HD Satellite on swivel bracket for kitchen, breakfast nook, dining and living room viewing
• 32 inch HDTV with WII, HD Satellite in down stairs bonus room
• Washer, dryer and ironing board in laundry room High thread count sheets
• Firewood for fireplace during winter
• A 60-quart and 10-quart quart ice chest
• A good supply of beach towels
• WII games, board games, DVDs and Books
• BBQ (propane fueled) and full spare tank
• 64 oz growlers to take fresh beer home to enjoy from our local Yosemite Ale Werks microbrewery
• Backup generator for those winter storms